Homemade Raspberry Jam
Delicious and super easy to make! This Homemade Raspberry Jam is the perfect topping for all your favorite breakfast foods or desserts.
Servings: 1 /2 cup
- 2 cups raspberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
Place raspberries in a glass bowl and cover with sugar.
Stir gently until sugar is incorporated with raspberries.
Let stand 2-3 hours, stirring gently every 15-20 minutes, until juicy.
Place in a saucepan and add lemon juice.
Cook over medium low heat for about 10 minutes, until syrup starts to thicken.
Remove from heat.
- If you don't have access to fresh raspberries, you can use frozen ones. Just make sure to thaw them!
- You can use store-bought lemon juice.
- If you're like us and tend to forget things, you can leave these raspberries macerating overnight if it becomes too late to cook.
- You can strain the seeds out if you want, but you will most likely end up with much less jam.
- Overcooked the jam? No problem! You can add a few Tablespoons of water to loosen it.
- This recipe is vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free!
- It's best to store the jam in the fridge.
Serving: 1Tablespoon | Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Sodium: 1mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g