15-Minute Stovetop Vanilla Granola
Fast, delicious, the perfect compliment to breakfast, or as delicious snack! This 15-Minute Stovetop Vanilla Granola is easy-to-make and so much better than anything you can buy.
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- ½ Tablespoon coconut oil. melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Combine oats, almonds, coconut, cinnamon, and salt into a large glass bowl.
Mix in honey, coconut oil, and vanilla.
Sauté granola over medium heat for about 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Turn off heat and continue stirring for another minute.
Spread out onto a plate and let cool.
Serve and enjoy!
- You can use canola/vegetable oil instead of coconut.
- Maple syrup instead of honey.
- Any kind of nut instead of almonds.
- You can leave out the cinnamon.
- Use coconut flakes instead of shredded coconut. Just make sure it's unsweetened.
- Don't forget to grease your pan before cooking!
- Keep stirring to ensure the granola doesn't burn.
- You can make this recipe vegan by substituting the honey for maple syrup.
- This recipe is also vegetarian, gluten free, and dairy free.
- It can keep at room temperature for a little over a week.
- Don't be afraid to double the recipe to have some extra!
Serving: 1/2 cup | Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 39mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g