Easy No-Cook Vanilla Ice Cream
Creamy, luscious, not too sweet, and super simple to make! This Easy No-Cook Vanilla Ice Cream is truly the best summertime treat.
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup half & half
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sugar
- a pinch of salt
Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
Stir gently until sugar is dissolved.
Freeze according to your ice cream machine's instructions.
Transfer into an airtight container and let harden.
- If you don't have half and half, you can make your own! Combine 1/2 cup whole milk and 1/2 cup fat free milk to have a homemade half and half.
- You can use vanilla bean paste in this recipe, but you may need to scale back the amount slightly.
- Do not beat the ice cream base! Stir slowly and try to avoid having as many bubbles as possible.
- This recipe is vegetarian and gluten free.
- If you add any mix-ins, I cannot guarantee freeze times.
- Make sure the milks are cold before starting.
- If you’re a soft serve fan like me, skip the freezing part and enjoy straight out of the ice cream machine!
Serving: 1/2 cup | Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 86mg | Sugar: 21g