Fruity, bubbly, sweet, and the perfect throwback to childhood. This Shirley Temple is one of my favorite summertime drinks!
- 12 ounces sprite
- 2 ½ Tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- Instead of using Sprite, try Sprite Zero! I personally like it better now that I'm older. It's less sweet!
- Add a splash of bourbon or vodka to make this into a delicious cocktail.
- Use cold sprite to keep the ice from melting so fast.
- Feel free to adjust the ratio of sprite to cherry juice to your taste.
- This recipe is vegan and gluten free.
- It does not store. Once you mix it up, you will need to drink it because once the sprite becomes flat, it's not very enjoyable.
Serving: 1drinkCalories: 321kcalCarbohydrates: 80gProtein: 1gSodium: 183mgFiber: 1gSugar: 77g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.