Buttery Raspberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars
The perfect snack! These Raspberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars are so easy to make, extremely delicious, and packed full of flavor. SO. GOOD.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup salted butter, cut into chunks
- 1 cup raspberry jam
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spay an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine flour, oats, and brown sugar in the bowl of a food processor.
Pulse until combined.
Add butter, a little at a time, pulsing after each addition.
Continue to pulse until the mixture looks like cookie crumbs.
Place 2/3 of mixture in bottom of prepared pan.
Spread evenly and press down firmly.
Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until just starting to brown.
Remove from oven and spread top with jam.
Sprinkle the remaining 1/3 of crust mixture evenly over the top of the raspberry jam.
Return to oven and bake for about 40 minutes, until set and light golden brown.
- If you use vegan butter, this recipe will be a delicious vegan treat!
- You can use your favorite store-bought raspberry jam.
- You could also use any other flavored jam that you like! Strawberry, blackberry, blueberry, etc.
- Keep the layers thin! The thicker the layers of crumble and jam, the longer it'll take to cook.
- Try and get the base layer as even as you can. Use your hand or anything flat to press the crumble down.
- This recipe keeps really well!
Serving: 1Bar | Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 315IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg