Watermelon Lime Jalapeño Margarita
Spicy, sweet, summery, and SO good! These Watermelon Jalapeño Margaritas are the perfect drink to serve all summer long.
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces simple syrup
- 4 ½ ounces silver tequila
- 1 fresh jalapeno, sliced
Rim glasses with simple syrup and coarse salt. Set aside.
Combine watermelon juice, lime juice, simple syrup, tequila, and 9 slices jalapeño.
Pour into prepared glasses.
Garnish with lime slices, jalapeño slices, and a watermelon wedge.
- You can adjust the amount of the simple syrup, tequila, and lime juice to your taste!
- I love to serve these margaritas with extra jalapeños slices, a wedge of watermelon, and a slice of lime!
- This recipe doesn't store well so, make sure you drink it the day you make it!
Serving: 1DrinkCalories: 256kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 25mgPotassium: 251mgFiber: 1gSugar: 38gVitamin A: 934IUVitamin C: 29mgCalcium: 21mgIron: 2mg
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.