Spiced Apple Bundt Cake with Caramel Drizzle
The perfect cake for any occasion! This Spiced Apple Bundt Cake with Caramel Drizzle is seriously simple to make, but bursting with the best Fall flavors! SO. GOOD.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅔ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¾ cups apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- ½ cup [Caramel Sauce]
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Spray bundt pan with baking spray. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and apple pie spice. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream, and vanilla.
Add to dry ingredients.
Stir together until combined.
Fold in apples.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until cake tests done.
Let cake cool in pan for 15-20 minutes. Turn out and cool.
Drizzle with caramel sauce.
- If you don't have granny smith apples, you can definitely use Golden Delicious!
- No apple pie spice? No worries! You can use cinnamon instead.
- Make sure you don't over mix the cake!
- Check the expiration dates on the baking powder and baking soda!
- Depending on how your oven cooks, you may need to cover the cake with foil to keep from over-browning.
- Be sure to keep this cake in the refrigerator!
- The caramel sauce will soak into the cake after a certain amount of time.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 311mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 178IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 1mg