Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie
Gooey, chocolate-y, and so delicious. This Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie is the perfect pie to serve all year long!
- ¾ cup corn syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons bourbon
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 2 cups pecan halves
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1 10- inch pie crust unbaked
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large bowl, whisk together corn syrup, eggs, butter, and bourbon.
Mix in brown sugar and salt, stirring until brown sugar is completely incorporated.
Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
Pour into pie shell and bake for 1 hour or until pie is set.
- You can use a store-bought pie crust rather than homemade, but we can't guarantee baking times.
- We used dark chocolate, but feel free to use semi-sweet, bittersweet, or milk chocolate.
- If you don't like bourbon, you can use vanilla! Just use about 1 teaspoon of vanilla in the bourbons place.
- Let the pie cool completely before serving.
- You may need to turn the pie about halfway through baking to ensure even browning.
- Don't use a smaller or larger pie pan! This recipe is specifically for a 10 inch pie pan.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 1722kcal | Carbohydrates: 190g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 99g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 15g | Monounsaturated Fat: 45g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 1361mg | Potassium: 425mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 237IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 8mg