No Cook Peppermint Ice Cream
The ultimate holiday treat! This No Cook Peppermint Ice Cream is creamy, rich, perfectly sweet, minty, and SO. GOOD.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint oil
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup crushed peppermint
Combine whole milk, heavy cream, vanilla, peppermint oil, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 3-5 minutes.
Pour mixture into ice cream machine and freeze according to the packaging instructions.
Once at soft-serve consistency, transfer into a large bowl and stir in crushed peppermint.
Transfer into a freezer safe container and freeze for 1 hour, or until hardened.
- You can use half and half instead of whole milk.
- Peppermint Schnapps or something along those lines can be used to substitute the peppermint oil. You will need to adjust the amount depending on the strength of flavor.
- When mixing the base for the ice cream, be careful when stirring! You don't want to beat it.
- This recipe is gluten free and vegetarian!
- Make sure your milks are cold before starting.
- You can enjoy this ice cream as a soft-serve.
Serving: 4oz | Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 127mg | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 973IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 1mg