5 Minute Funfetti Mug Cake
The perfect treat for any occasion! This Funfetti Mug Cake is easy to make, perfectly sweet, and SO. GOOD.
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 Tablespoons whole milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ Tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ Tablespoons sprinkles
In a large microwave safe mug, whisk together egg, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla.
Whisk in flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in sprinkles.
Microwave on full power for 1 minute, or until cake tests done.
Serve and enjoy!
- Every microwave is different. We have a 1250 watt microwave and my mug cake baked perfectly at one minute. Depending on your microwave will depend on the cook time! Adjust as needed.
- If the mug cake is tough, it's over cooked.
- This recipe does not keep.
Serving: 1cake | Calories: 585kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 480mg | Potassium: 157mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 311IU | Calcium: 140mg | Iron: 2mg