Soft Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft, gooey, chocolate-y, and SO. GOOD. These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect bake for any day of the week.
- ⅞ cup vegan butter, melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 3 ounces vegan eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 9 ounces vegan chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine melted butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
Stir until all the lumps of brown sugar are gone.
Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
Combine flour and baking powder.
Stir into butter mixture.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Use a cookie scoop or spoon to drop cookie dough onto prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 12 minutes, or until light brown.
- Make sure to space these cookies out on a sheet pan! They will spread a lot.
- Be sure there are no lumps of brown sugar in your cookie dough.
- We like a lot of chocolate in our cookies - so, if there's too much, feel free to add less.
- Baking times may vary with these cookies. So, keep an eye on them while baking!
- Top these cookies with a little sprinkle of flaked salt for something extra special.
Serving: 1CookieCalories: 344kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 4gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 2gSodium: 119mgPotassium: 87mgFiber: 3gSugar: 27gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 52mgIron: 3mg
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.