Homemade Spiced Pumpkin Butter
Perfectly sweet, warming spices, and extra pumpkin-y! This Homemade Spiced Pumpkin Butter is the perfect spread to have on hand this Fall season.
- 2 cups pumpkin purée
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup apple cider
- ¼ cup boiled cider
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Cook over medium low heat for 25 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 2 cups of pumpkin purée equals a 15 ounce can.
- If you don't have/don't want to make boiled cider, just use 1/2 cup of apple cider.
- Be sure you stir this constantly! You don't want it to burn.
- The mixture will be thick when you first stir it together. Cooking it really doesn't change the consistency that much, but it really helps meld all the flavors together.
- This recipe is vegan and gluten-free!
Serving: 1TbspCalories: 34kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 2mgPotassium: 40mgFiber: 1gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 2384IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 7mgIron: 1mg
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.