Pumpkin and White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Cookies
The perfect Fall cookie! These Pumpkin and White Chocolate Snickerdoodles are perfectly spiced, extra pumpkin-y, with sweet chunks of white chocolate throughout every bite. They are SO good and so easy to make!
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 1 cup white chocolate pieces
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
With an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until well combined, 1-2 minutes.
Beat in egg.
Add pumpkin and continue to mix.
Stir in flour mixture.
Add white chocolate, stirring only to combine.
Use a cookie scoop or spoon to portion dough.
Roll each piece of dough into a ball and coat in spiced sugar.
Place on prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 13-15 minutes, until done.
- Make sure you have pumpkin puree and NOT pumpkin pie filling.
- The butter and sugar mixture will break when you add egg and pumpkin. Don't panic!
- Get the butter and eggs out of the fridge a few hours prior to baking.
- If you don’t have a cookie scoop, you can use a normal spoon to spoon out the cookie dough. Just try and get them as close as you can in size!
- This cookie dough is very sticky! You will have to keep your hands clean while scooping.
- If you aren't a fan of white chocolate, you can actually use any kind of chocolate you prefer! We love dark chocolate in the cookies, as well.
- To see if the cookies are done, you can poke them with a cake tester or tooth pick. If it comes out clean, the cookies are done!
- The cookies will puff up and then drop slightly as they cool.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 1568IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg