Spicy Smoky Margarita
Spicy, smoky, and sweet with a definite kick, this margarita is sure to become a crowd favorite!
- 2 ounces Milagro Anejo Tequila
- 2 ounces Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur
- 8 ounces [Sour Mix]
- Slice of Lime
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Salt
Run lime around top edge of glass.
Dip in smoked salt.
Add tequila, chile liqueur, and sour mix.
- Use a slice of lime to rim the glass
- By putting the smoked salt on a plate, it allows for easy application and less waste.
- Add all your liquid first and then add your ice. This is to insure you don’t water down your drink.
- Use good quality ice. We bought an ice mold and the ice didn’t water the drink down at all.
Serving: 1drinkCalories: 289kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 1gSodium: 3183mgFiber: 2gSugar: 41g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.