Homemade Sour Mix
Sweet, sour, and tangy. This Homemade Sweet and Sour mix is the perfect blend of citrus and sugar for all your favorite drinks!
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups [simple syrup]
Combine all ingredients.
Stir to mix.
- Roll your lemons and limes onto the counter to get as much juice as you can!
- Use homemade simple syrup. It's super easy to make and takes no time at all!
- You can use this to make virgin margaritas, if you'd like.
- You can freeze this if needed for longer storage.
- Adjust the ratios to your taste! If the mix is too sweet, add more lemon and lime juice. Too sour, add more simple syrup.
Serving: 1/2 cupCalories: 158kcalCarbohydrates: 42gSodium: 9mgSugar: 38g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.