Blackberry Bourbon Smash
This Blackberry Bourbon Smash is made from just 4 incredible ingredients! It truly is the stuff dreams are made of!
Servings: 1 drink
- 6 - 7 blackberries
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 4 ounces [sour mix]
- 4 - 5 leaves mint
- slice of lime optional (for rim)
- sugar optional (for rim)
If you are going to rim your glass, do that first. Rub the lime wedge around the rim of the glass and dip in sugar.
Muddle blackberries and mint.
Stir in bourbon and sour mix.
- If you don't like chunks of blackberry and mint in your drink, muddle it in a cocktail shaker, add the bourbon and sour mix, shake, and strain into your glass!
- Just in case you don't have a cocktail shaker, use a jar with lid and a strainer.
- If you want to rim your glass with sugar, do that first before you mix your drink!
- If you don't have fresh blackberries, frozen will work just fine.
- The key to this drink is the bourbon. Go with a bourbon that has some vanilla to it. Stay away from anything with cinnamon or that it hot! It doesn't work with this drink. (We used Woodford Reserve.)
Serving: 1 | Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g