The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Perfectly sweet, lots of chocolate, and SO good! These Chocolate Chip Cookies are sure to become your new favorite!
Servings: 15 cookies
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 18 ounces chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line sheet pans with parchment and spray lightly with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt together. Set aside.
In a mixer with beater attachment, cream butter and sugars. Beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Add flour mixture, a little at a time, stirring until combined.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop dough with cookie scoop onto prepared pans.
Bake 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned.
Remove cookies from baking sheets and place on cooling rack to cool.
- No chocolate chips? No problem! You can chop up a chocolate bar and have the same thing.
- If you don't have unsalted butter, you can use salted. Just forgo adding the salt.
- Make sure to preheat your oven!
- Remember to set out the eggs and butter early so they can come to room temperature.
- Don't over mix the cookies.
- Put about 9 cookies per pan.
- When baking, turn the cookies about halfway through their cook time to make sure each cookie browns evenly.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 112mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g