Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Potatoes
These Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Potatoes are crispy, golden brown, and delicious! The perfect compliment to any meal. SO. GOOD.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 ½ pounds small yukon gold potatoes
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- 8 garlic cloves peeled and smashed
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
TO PREP POTATOES:
Rinse and slice potatoes in half.
Place potatoes, rosemary, and garlic in a pot.
Cover with water.
Add salt, if desired.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes.
Shut off heat.
Let potatoes stand in brine for at least 5-6 hours.
TO ROAST POTATOES:
When you are ready to finish the potatoes, preheat the oven to 425 degrees and spray a casserole with cooking spray.
Drain potatoes and pour into a bowl, along with the rosemary and garlic from the brine.
Add olive oil and salt and pepper.
Toss potatoes to coat.
Pour into prepared casserole and roast, stirring occasionally, for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- To make the garlic cloves easier to peel, run them under some water, then smash them with the flat part of a knife blade.
- The longer you leave the potatoes in the brine, the more flavor they will have.
- Make sure to stir the potatoes occasionally during roasting to keep them from sticking and ensure that they brown on all sides.
- These are better served hot!
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 23g | Sodium: 93mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g