A simple yet absolutely delicious frosting!
- 1 ½ cups butter, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
With an electric mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy.
Add powdered sugar one cup at a time, beating well in between each addition.
Stir in vanilla and heavy cream.
- Use room temperature butter.
- Beat the frosting until light in fluffy after each additional ingredient is added.
- Make sure to scrape down the sides to ensure everything is completely incorporated.
Serving: 1Calories: 551kcalCarbohydrates: 124gProtein: 3gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 99mgPotassium: 133mgSugar: 122gVitamin A: 259IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 110mgIron: 1mg
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.