Homemade Apple Cucumber and Ginger Green Juice
Perfectly sweet with a hint of ginger, this Homemade Apple Cucumber and Ginger Green Juice is the perfect go-to healthy juice for the whole family!
- 2 fuji apples, peeled and cored
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled
- ½ inch piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 ½ cups spinach
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 cup coconut water
- optional 2 teaspoons simple syrup
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Turn on low power before slowly increasing to high for one minute.
Using a fine mesh strainer, pour small amounts of liquid at a time into a glass.
Serve over ice and enjoy!
- You can use Honeycrisp apples instead of Fuji.
- I barely use sweetener, but if you do, feel free to use honey or agave instead of simple syrup.
- If you don't have baby cucumbers, use 1/4-1/2 of a normal sized cucumber.
- If your ingredients (I.E. the apples) aren't sweet, you will need sweetener.
- You can freeze this drink to make a slush!
- To ensure you get all the juice possible, when straining, push the pulp against the sieve with a spoon or your fingers until it becomes a thick paste in the sieve. Dump it out and repeat until all the juice is strained.
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 535mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1220IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1mg