Easy Sugar Cookies
Soft and buttery. These sugar cookies are so easy to make and absolutely delicious!
Servings: 20 cookies
- 1 cup salted butter
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ¾ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line sheet pans with parchment paper.
Cream butter and sugar just until thoroughly mixed, 1-2 minutes.
Mix in egg and vanilla.
Combine flour and baking powder.
Add flour mixture, a little at a time, stirring until combined.
Roll out between 2 sheets of parchment paper.
Cut into desired shapes.
Carefully lift and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees 12-15 minutes, until bottoms have just started to brown.
Let cool before removing from pan.
- Make sure all your ingredients are at room temperature before you begin mixing.
- Don't over mix the butter and sugar!
- Bake the cookies on un-greased parchment for the best results.
- Combine the flour and baking soda.
- Stir flour in a little at a time, so that it's easier to incorporate.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 101mg | Sugar: 7g