Crispy Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
These Roasted Brussel Sprouts are golden and crispy on the edges, but not dried out. They're so easy to make, and a great side for any meal or just as a healthy and quick snack!
Servings: 2 cups
- 16 ounces brussel sprouts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Grease baking sheet.
Wash and cut off the bottom ends of the brussel sprouts. Slice in half lengthwise.
Mix brussel sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl.
Dump brussel sprouts onto prepared pan and spread out
Bake for about 13 minutes, or until leaves start to blacken.
Take out of oven and serve.
- Don't line your baking sheet with parchment. Just lightly grease your pan.
- Don't over crowd the pan. Leave enough room for the brussel sprouts to be stirred.
- You can leave small brussel sprouts whole.
- Feel free to use avocado oil instead of olive oil.
Serving: 1/2 cup | Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 98mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g