Chocolate and Cheese Dessert Board
Absolutely delicious and gorgeous! This Chocolate and Cheese board is loaded with cheeses, chocolates, nuts, cookies, + berries. It really can't get any better!
- 6-8 ounces brie
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese sliced
- 6 ounces parmesan cheese sliced
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 6 pieces cinnamon raisin almond thin cookies
- 10 sugar cookies [homemade] or store-bought
- 3 ounces dark chocolate bar
- 5 pieces ganache filled dark chocolates
- 2 cups strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup blackberries
- ¼ cup cherries
- ¼ sweetened coconut strips
- ½ cup almonds
- ¼ cup cashews
Arrange cheeses, cookies, chocolates, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, cherries, coconut strips, almonds, and cashews on a platter or wooden cheese board.
- If you use fresh flowers, make sure they are cleaned and don't touch the food. You can also use edible flowers!
- All of these measurements are really a suggestion. If you feel like something is too much or too little, feel free to change it!
- Having a side of honey can really make all the difference. Sometimes, fruit is too sour to enjoy without a sweetener so try adding a little dab of honey! It also pairs with cheese so, win-win.
Serving: 1Calories: 1003kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 46gFat: 71gSaturated Fat: 39gPolyunsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 192mgSodium: 1574mgFiber: 5gSugar: 27g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.