Vegan Double Chocolate Muffins
Decedent, light & fluffy, and seriously delicious! These Vegan Double Chocolate Muffins are the absolute best. SO. GOOD.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa sifted
- 1 ¾ cups vegan sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces vegan eggs
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 9 ounces vegan chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line muffin tins with baking cups or spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
Whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt together thoroughly.
Add eggs, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla. Mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Use a cookie scoop to divide evenly into muffin cups.
Bake for 25 minutes, until done.
- These muffins are dairy free and refined sugar free!
- If you don't like coconut milk, you can use your favorite non-dairy-milk.
- Chopped up chocolate bars work just as well as chocolate chips!
- Make sure to preheat the oven.
- Don't skip sifting the cocoa powder and flour.
- These muffins freeze really well. Thawing is also easy!
- To ensure you don't over bake, use a cake tester or a toothpick.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 215mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 35g