Strawberry Pecan Oatmeal Bake
Healthy, easy to make, and seriously delicious! This Strawberry Pecan Oatmeal Bake is one of my favorite things to have for breakfast.
- 2 ½ cups oatmeal
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cups honey
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray 3 quart casserole with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, honey, and vanilla. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine oatmeal, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
Add wet ingredients and stir together.
Stir in pecans.
Fold in strawberries.
Pour into prepared casserole.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until set and lightly browned.
- You can use fresh or frozen strawberries for this recipe!
- If you don't like honey, nut, or dairy, you can change all these out for something you prefer! I personally love this recipe with almond milk, almonds, and maple syrup as substitutes.
- You can use about 1 Tablespoon of flax eggs as a substitute!
- If you don't serve this with topping (honey, maple syrup, powdered sugar), increase the honey to 1/2 cup.
- This recipe stores and reheats really well!
- Make sure you don't use instant oatmeal.
Serving: 1Calories: 258kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 8gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 406mgFiber: 4gSugar: 18g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.