How To Cook Bacon In The Oven
The best way to cook bacon! This is the best guide on how to perfectly cook bacon in the oven.
Servings: 8 pieces
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place a piece of parchment paper on a grill pan.
Place bacon on parchment.
With a sharp knife, cut slits in the parchment.
Place another piece of parchment on top of the bacon.
Place in oven and cook until browned and crispy, about 15-20 minutes.
- You can use any kind of bacon you prefer. The amount is also up to you.
- Make sure you poke a lot of holes into the parchment!
- Some draining afterwards may be required.
- If your bacon is frozen, make sure you thaw it before baking.
- If you don't have a broiler pan, you can use a wire cooling rack and a baking sheet to create the same results.
Serving: 2slices | Calories: 108kcal | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 387mg