Homemade Supreme Pizza
Cheesy, hearty, and delicious! This Homemade Supreme Pizza is so easy to make, healthy...ish, and ready in less than 30 minutes.
Servings: 1 large pizza
- 10 ounces [pizza dough]
- ¼ cup [sun-dried tomato pesto]
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces pepperoni
- ⅛ cup caramelized onion
- ¼ cup sausage cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms sautéed
- 2 slices bacon cooked and crumled
- ¼ cup chopped bell pepper
- ⅛ cup sliced black olives
- ⅛ cup chopped jalapeño
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella crumbled
Preheat oven and stone to 500 degrees.
On a sheet of floured parchment, roll pizza crust to desired thickness.
Spread with pesto, leaving 1/2" on outside.
Top with parmesan.
Place pepperoni evenly around dough.
Top with onion, sausage, mushrooms, bacon, bell pepper, black olives, and jalapeño.
Spread shredded mozzarella evenly over top of ingredients.
Top with fresh mozzarella.
Using a peel, or the back of a sheet pan, place pizza on stone.
Bake until bubbly and crust is golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- You substitute with a use a store-bought pizza crust but we cannot guarantee cooking times or how it'll taste.
- Don't have some of the specific meats, cheeses, or veggies? Don't worry! You can substitute with anything you have on hand. Just try and stick close to the same flavor profiles!
- Fresh ingredients are always better! To help with prep time, you can buy pre-chopped veggies at the grocery store.
- You can store this pizza in the fridge for a few days.
- Brush away any excess flour from the parchment paper before placing in the oven.
- Make sure to pre-heat the oven before starting on the pizza.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 591mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g