The ultimate Sweet Summer Breakfast Board! This board is that "you can’t get better than this" breakfast spread that has something for everyone. Sweet fresh strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, red cherries, homemade granola, walnuts, lemon blueberry buttermilk snack cake, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, and all the vanilla yogurt that absolutely every sweet breakfast needs... and then some! This board has a mix of healthy store-bought fruits, a delicious homemade sweets, that makes this an easy way to serve breakfast to a crowd. SO. GOOD.
About The Recipe
There is nothing I love more than breakfast! I swear that any day can be improved by a delicious breakfast.
If you're like me, then there's no better way then starting your day than with a few sweet and healthy bites. This spread is a combo of all of my favorite breakfast bites! It even makes for a great trifle.
Trust me, sometimes it's easier to pile fruits and yogurt into a glass and go about your morning. Super healthy and totally delicious.
Oh, annnnd how could I possibly not add a delicious snack cake, a little bit of chocolate, and granola? These few things make this board irresistible and perfect for any crowd!
You can even serve this board with a little bit of honey for the fruit and yogurt.
Seriously healthy, delicious, quick to make, and perfect for any time of year, but definitely best during summer. This board will keep everyone happy all morning long!
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Lemon Blueberry Buttermilk Snack Cake
- Shredded Coconut
- Homemade Granola
- Chocolate Chips
Wash, dry, and cu the fruit. Now, arrange the board any way you like!
- Feel free to use a strawberry buttermilk snack cake, vanilla pound cake, or a cinnamon streusel coffee cake!
- You can use any brand yogurt you like! Also, coconut yogurt tastes really good with this board.
- If you don't have homemade, you can use store-bought cake and granola!
- Chantilly Cream can be used instead of the yogurt.
- The amounts in the recipe are truly suggestions. Feel free to use as much or as little as you want.
- Feel free to add flowers around the board to make things "pretty". Just remember to remove them before eating.
- If there are left overs, just store everything in little sealable bags and keep in the fridge.
When you make this Sweet Summer Breakfast Board, leave a comment down below! We love hearing from you and answering any questions you might have! Also, be sure to tag us on social media and hashtag it #BakersTable.
- Wash and dry all fruits.
- Slice cake.
- Arrange all ingredients on a platter or wooden cheese board.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 247Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 84mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 4gSugar: 30gProtein: 8g