This super easy Margherita pizza recipe is a simple and delicious dinner! With only four ingredients, this pizza is quick, healthy, and SO good.
Place pizza stone on bottom oven rack and heat to 450 degrees.
Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured piece of parchment paper.
Spread tomato sauce across pizza dough, leaving about 1/2 inch away from the edges.
Place mozzarella on top of sauce.
Bake for 5-8 minutes, until crust is browned and top is bubbly.
Remove from oven and top with fresh basil leaves.
Slice and serve.
- You can use store-bought pizza dough instead of homemade, but we can't guarantee cooking times.
- Your favorite store-bought tomato sauce can also be used in place of homemade.
- Fresh mozzarella tastes better, but you can easily use shredded mozzarella.
- If you would like, you can easily add tomato slices to this pizza.
- If you don't have a baking stone, you can bake this on a sheet pan or a pizza pan!
- You can slice the basil rather than having full leaves on the pizza.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 499mg | Potassium: 69mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 1mg