Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
Perfectly spiced, so easy to make, and absolutely delicious! This Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Mug Cake is the perfect single serving for this holiday season.
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons gingerbread spice
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Chantilly Cream, for topping
In a large mug, whisk together egg, vegetable oil, milk, vanilla, and molasses.
Stir in flour, sugar, gingerbread spice, baking powder, and salt.
Sprinkle top with chocolate chips.
Microwave on full power for 1 minute 20 seconds.
Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- Check your spices! Your gingerbread spice may be stronger or weaker than ours. Adjust the amount based on your preferences!
- Every microwave is different. We have a 1250 watt microwave and my mug cakes are perfect at one minute and 20 seconds. Depending on your microwave will depend on the cook time! Adjust as needed.
- If the mug cake is tough, it's over cooked.
- The chocolate chips, Chantilly cream, and chocolate sauce are optional, but highly recommended!
- This recipe does not store very well.
Serving: 1mugCalories: 770kcalCarbohydrates: 89gProtein: 12gFat: 42gSaturated Fat: 30gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 173mgSodium: 801mgPotassium: 428mgFiber: 3gSugar: 57gVitamin A: 403IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 270mgIron: 5mg
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.