Chocolate Chip Muffins
These Chocolate Chip Muffins are fluffy, super chocolate-y, and extremely delicious! Best eaten warm, right out oven while the chocolate is gooey and melty. SO GOOD!
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line muffin tin with baking cups, if using. Or spray with cooking spray.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together. Set aside.
Cream butter and sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add flour mixture alternately with milk, mixing only to blend.
Gently stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan.
Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Make sure your butter and eggs are at room temperature.
- Do not melt the butter!
- Once you add the flour mixture, stir gently. Do not beat.
- Work quickly. Once liquid hits the baking powder, it starts its first rise.
- Don't continually open the oven door. The muffins will take longer to cook and may not rise as well as they should.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 242mg | Potassium: 62mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 309IU | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1mg