Coconut Cream Filled Chocolate Candy
Soft, coconut-y, and SO delicious! These Coconut Cream Filled Chocolate Candies are the ultimate no cook/bake treat that you'll be wanting to make all year long.
- 5 Tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- 3 Tablespoons corn syrup
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 4 cups confectioners sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate pieces
- 1 ½ Tablespoons coconut oil
Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
With an electric mixer, beat together butter, corn syrup, and coconut cream.
Beat in confectioners sugar.
Stir in vanilla.
Mix in shredded coconut.
Press into prepared pan.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate until firm.
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Remove coconut filling from pan.
Cut into 1-inch squares.
Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes, until firm.
In a medium, microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate and coconut oil.
Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring after each, until chocolate is melted.
Continue stirring until smooth.
- Make sure you use coconut cream, NOT cream of coconut or coconut milk.
- Use dried and unsweetened coconut for this recipe!
- The fridge is very important for this recipe! If the filling ever feels a little too soft to be working with, you can place it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- If the chocolate starts to set before you're done dipping the filling, don't worry! You can re-melt the filling in the microwave. Just be careful to not over-heat it!
- Decorate with a chocolate drizzle and unsweetened shredded coconut to really make these chocolates POP!
Serving: 1pieceCalories: 43kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 1gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 14mgPotassium: 32mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 28IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 13mgIron: 1mg
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.