Summer Hibiscus Tom Collins Cocktail
Floral, sweet, and refreshing! This Hibiscus Tom Collins Cocktail is the perfect drink to sip on all summer long.
- 1 ounce gin
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- 1 ½ ounces hibiscus syrup
- 2 ounces club soda
- Carbonated water can be used in place of club soda.
- You can make your own Hibiscus syrup!
- This drink needs to be served over ice.
- Do not make these drinks before you’re ready to serve. The club soda will go flat.
- One jigger is equal to 1 ½ ounces.
- This drink is really to taste. Be sure to take a sip and adjust as needed!
- If you would like to make this drink into a mocktail, leave out the gin, and double the amount of lemon juice, hibiscus syrup, and club soda!
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 40mg | Potassium: 160mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 2mg