Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
This Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is decadent, smooth, and all around the absolute best!
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup half and half
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine heavy cream, half and half, sugar, and vanilla into a medium sized mixing bowl.
Slowly mix until sugar has dissolved completely.
Pour milk mixture into ice cream maker and allow to freeze until it becomes the consistency of soft serve (about an hour).
Take out of ice cream machine and spoon the ice cream into a large mixing bowl.
Fold in chopped cookies.
Place ice cream into a freezer safe container and freeze until firm.
- Double stuffed Oreo's are the best to make this ice cream with but regular will work just fine.
- Do not try to beat the milk mixture. Mix it slowly until the sugar dissolves.
- The ice cream should be the consistency of soft serve before adding Oreo's.
- Doing this in a separate bowl than the ice cream machine is the best way to fully incorporate the chunks without breaking them or the ice cream machine.
- Transferring the ice cream to an ice cream container will be the best way to keep this ice cream for long periods of time.
Serving: 1Calories: 325kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 3gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 125mgFiber: 1gSugar: 21g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.