Chocolate S'Mores Martini
This Chocolate S'mores Martini is boozy, chocolatey, fun! Just plain delicious!
Servings: 1 drink
- 2 ounces vanilla caramel vodka
- 4 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1 graham cracker crushed
- ½ cup chocolate chips melted
- 3 or 4 large [marshmallows] toasted
Crush graham cracker and pour onto saucer.
Melt chocolate chips and pour onto separate saucer.
Dip martini glass in melted chocolate and then into graham cracker crumbs.
Combine vodka and chocolate liqueur and pour into martini glass.
Skewer marshmallows and toast.
Serve with martini.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler. It doesn't have to be fancy. Just a bowl sitting over a pot of simmering water.
- Don't get water in the chocolate! It will seize.
- If you want your martini chilled, add the vodka and chocolate liqueur to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well for a few seconds. Strain into martini glass.
- Use a kitchen torch to toast the marshmallows.
- It's best to do several marshmallows at a time. If you toast single marshmallows, they hollow out and fall off the skewer.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 584kcal | Carbohydrates: 59.3g | Protein: 4.1g | Fat: 19.8g | Saturated Fat: 2.9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 64mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 13.6g