Strawberry Moscato Slush
Sweet, fruity, and so good! This Strawberry Moscato Slush is the perfect summertime drink to share with friends and family.
- 1 bottle strawberry moscato wine
- 2 cups strawberries
- ¼ cup simple syrup
- 1 ½ cups ice
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Blend, gradually increasing speed until drink is smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve.
- Depending on the sweetness of your strawberries, you may need to add more or less sweetener.
- You can use agave instead of simple syrup.
- This recipe tastes really good and fresh with mint added or with a mint and sugar rim!
- This stores really well in the freezer.
Serving: 1drinkCalories: 80kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 17mgPotassium: 123mgFiber: 1gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 9IUVitamin C: 42mgCalcium: 17mgIron: 1mg
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.