This post contains affiliate links.
If you've ever wondered what's in a food photographers bag/what they use on a regular basis, you've come to the right place! This is all the equipment I use and stuff I highly recommend. So, whether you're brand new to this or have been at this a while, this guide is for you!
- Camera: Canon EOS 90D
- Artificial Light:
What I Recommend
For The Beginner:
Tip: If you're on a tight budget, shop around! Try looking at your local camera store, too! You never know what you might find.
For The Intermediate:
Additional Accessories & Resources
- Most of mine are from Replica Surfaces, but making your own can be a lot of fun! I also recommend checking out Amazon for cheaper vinyl backgrounds.
- Camera Backpack: to make storage and on the go shoots so much easier!
- Sandbags: to hold stands down.
- Step Stool: trust me, this helps! It has saved me from so much back pain.
- Clamps: to hold backgrounds!
- Diffuser: to soften light.
- Wipes: to keep your camera clean!